We have received several awards and honors for both the management of our company for the quality of our cheeses since our opening, and we are very proud of it.
- “New Business Award” (Prix Nouvelle entreprise), “Production-Transformation – Agri-food” Category, awarded by the Chambre de commerce Vallée de la Petite-Nation
- 3rd Prize TAP at the Royal Agricultural Fair of Toronto
- 2nd Prize TAP at the Canadian Cheese Award of Toronto
- Winner in the category “Agrotourism and regional products” at the Quebec Tourism Awards 2014
- Prix Caseus 2014 for the cheese Rebellion 1837
- Exporter of the week – April
- Winner of the Micro-Enterprise of the Year – RGA Excellence Award 2015
- Tête à Papineau – Finalist at the CASEUS 2015 Selection
- 1st prize for the Manchebello at the British Empire Cheese Show
- 2nd Prize for the 1837 Rebellion at the British Empire Cheese Show
- Bronze for the 1837 Rebellion at the World Cheese Awards
The Fromagerie Montebello is managed with passion and the cheeses are meticulously prepared according to the strictest standards of the industry. Our goal is to create cheeses that are distinguished by their taste and texture, in order to please consumers of fine products. Our growing popularity and our cheeses testify to our success and gives us reason to continue to innovate.